Rough Rider Orchardgrass
Rough Rider Orchardgrass is our Flag ship forage grass. It has been a standard setter for many years. No matter how hard you look, you can't beat the proven value of Rough Rider.
Royal Flush Annual Ryegrass Blend
What is better than a Royal Flush? We have a Diploid/Tetraploid mix not with two varieties, but with five varieties. Beefbuilder, Beefbuilder III, Magnolia, Southern Star and Florida 98. You won't need to fold with Royal Flush in your field.
Enforcer Forage Type Tall Fescue
Enforcer Tall Fescue is a high yielding forage grass with high palability and can endure those long dry months. Coming soon Enforcer Plus.
- Orchardgrass- Potomac, Hallmark, Paiute, Latar, Pennlate
- Tall Fescue- Fawn, K31, Bull, Enforcer
- Clovers- Ladino, Dutch White, Yuchi Arrowleaf, Crimson, Red
- Vetch- Common, Hairy, Latigo Hairy
- Oats- Walkens, Cayuse, Swans
- Peas- Specter, Austrian
- Small Burnet
- Forage Brassicas
- Annual Ryegrass- Southern Star, Magnolia, Gulf
- Perennial Tetraploid Ryegrass- Forbest
- Annual Tetraploid Ryegrass- Beefbuilder, Tetila
Beefbuilder III is a monster. It has proven year after year to be one of the highest yielding varieties in the states of Texas and Louisiana. With high yields, rust resistance and high nutritional value, you just can't go wrong with Beefbuilder III.
Beefbuilder III Tetraploid Annual Ryegrass
Florida 98 Annual Ryegrass
Florida 98 is the next in a long line of Annual Ryegrasses brought to you by Forbes Seed. It is an early maturing diploid that will compete with the big dogs in yield and nutrition. Get your next season started earlier with Florida 98.